Licence No: VV-35-3-0003603
Prices and Occupancy:
Prices are based on up to 6 people sharing. Guests over 6 have a supplement charge, up to a maximum of 14, variable depending on Season dates. Discounts may also be applicable for less than 6 occupancy on Low and Mid Season dates. Please contact us for a final price.
First child under the age of 2 years at the time of travel stays free.
Located in the clifftop are of Old Town Puerto del Carmen this delightful property underwent a major refurbishment in 2021. Featuring five bedrooms and four bathrooms the accomodation is perfect for families and large groups. Brightly decorated and comfortably furnished with air-conditioning, WIFI and outdoor pool table & BBQ.
1. Super King Bed & Single bed (off the sitting room, sleeps 3), fitted wardrobes, wall mounted multi-channel TV & Air conditioning
2. Super King bed (off sitting room, sleeps 2), fitted wardrobes & Air conditioning
3. Double & single bed (off sitting room, sleeps 3) fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan & Air conditioning
4. Double bed & Bunk Bed (off TV room, sleeps 4) with fitted wardrobes, ceiling fan & Air conditioning
5. Double bed (off TV room, sleeps 2), fitted wardrobes & ceiling fan
1. Ensuite to bedroom 1 with walk in shower, full size bath, twin washbasins WC & wall mounted hairdryer
2. Ensuite to bedroom 2 with walk in shower, twin washbasins, WC & wall mounted hairdryer
3. Ensuite to bedroom 3 with walk in shower, twin washbasins, WC & wall mounted hairdryer
4. Family shower room situated between bedroom 4 & 5 with walk in shower, twin washbasins, WC & wall mounted hairdryer
Open Plan Living Space with patio doors leading out to the pool/patio area:
Modern fitted kitchen with electric hob & oven, dishwasher microwave, kettle, toaster, fridge/freezer, large work surface and storage. Patio doors from the kitchen lead to the BBQ area. The large dining table seats 10 and patio doors lead out to the pool area.
As you enter the accommodation there is a seating area for up to four people on 2 two seater sofas. Bedrooms 1, 2 & 3 lead off this room. The modern, comfortable lounge boasts two four seater sofas, an armchair, coffee table, sky satellite TV (System TBC), DVD with patio doors leading to the pool & patio area and bedroom 4 & 5 lead from the TV room.
The swimming pool, which is heated during the winter months, has roman steps and is surrounded by well maintained gardens that flow around the house. The pool and patio area features sun loungers, patio furniture and BBQ.
Size: 8m x 4m
Depth range 1,0m to 1.5m
Pool cover: Yes
This property is all on 1 level and has a walk in shower. The area around accomodation is flat. There is a hill to the resort
There is a safety deposit box and alarm
Juliet is in a quiet villa residential area on the cliff top set above the old town area of Puerto del Carmen. The busy resort started life as a fishing village and now boasts all the facilities and amenities of a Spanish holiday town, with an abundance of shops, restaurants and bars. A variety of restaurants offer multiple options for the visitor to decide where to eat. From traditional restaurants, offering typical local products and establishments specialized in national and international cuisine with dishes from around the world. There is a long sandy beach where sun beds and shades are available for hire and in addition various water sports available. There is a reliable and inexpensive bus and taxi service allowing you to explore all areas easily. The popular marina of Puerto Calero is a short drive or you can take the taxi boat from the old town harbour to spend a relaxing afternoon watching the boats. Activities include: Theme park, boat trips, Deep sea fishing, island excursions, golf course, diving, mini golf, go karting, tennis, sports centre, bike hire, shopping centre, spas and wellness centres, horse riding (in Macher village), whale museum (Puerto Calero) Water Park (Costa Teguise)
This is not essential in Puerto del Carmen but could be an advantage if you are planning to see the many sights the island has to offer
Fully prepared for arrival and departure clean included. Additional cleaning/change of linen & towels provided weekly or mid stay for stays of 10 to 13 nights. All linen and bath/hand/tea towels provided. Pool/beach towels are provided for your convenience.