Licence No: E-35-3-0000432Read more
Prices and Occupancy:
For 2023, prices are based on up to 6 people sharing. There is a supplement of £210 per extra guest up to 8 in the main villa. TThe first child under the age of 2 years at the time of travel stays free.
For 2024, prices are based on up to 8 people sharing the main villa Please contact us for a final price.
Prepare yourself to be wowed!! This incredible property hosts four en-suite bedrooms in the main building with a self-contained two-bed, one-bath apartment below. It's light, modern, and spacious with the most amazing views of the Ocean. The location is unique because of its front-line position where you can look down over the promenade that stretches from the Old Town harbor all the way along the cliff-top trail to Puerto Calero. There is a great selection of bars and restaurants in the Old Town.
1. Master King bed with en-suite and air conditioning & ceiling fans, bedside tables and lamp, TV*, armchair, fitted wardrobes. Pool & sea view plus patio with 6 steps leading down to the pool.
2. Twin beds with en-suite and air conditioning & ceiling fans, bedside table and lamp, TV*, armchair, fitted wardrobes and large window with pool & sea view.
3. Double bed with en-suite and air conditioning & ceiling fans, reading lamps, TV*, armchair, fitted mirrored wardrobes.
4. Double bed with en-suite and air conditioning & ceiling fans, reading lamps, TV*, fitted wardrobes.
*TVs receive Netflix, film channels, and terrestrial programs, all IPTV.
1. En-suite to bedroom 1 with washbasin, walk-in "Rain" shower, WC, large mirror & LED lighting.
2. En-suite to bedroom 2 with washbasin, walk-in "Rain" shower, WC, mirror & LED lighting.
3. En-suite to bedroom 3 with washbasin, walk-in "Rain" shower, WC, mirror & LED lighting.
4. En-suite to bedroom 4 with washbasin, walk-in "Rain" shower, WC, mirror & LED lighting.
5. Toilet & washbasin (near entrance)
Open plan living and dining room with patio doors leading to the large circular balcony overlooking the ocean. From the entrance hall, where you will also find a guest toilet, it leads down two steps to the light & airy air-conditioned lounge, which has two luxury curved 4-seater sofas plus a "Fama" electric reclining Moon chair. There is also a huge 75" flat-screen TV with IPTV and WIFI.
Two steps lead up to the open plan dining area and kitchen. There is a large table with 8 chairs and the modern & spacious fully fitted kitchen has everything you need, including a large electric oven, 5-ring electric hob, microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, kettle, toaster, and a Becken Cafetera for your morning espresso, latte, or cappuccinos!
The covered terrace wraps around the lounge and enjoys panoramic views of the ocean and Old Town harbor. Enjoy outside dining at the large wooden table, which seats 8 and is shaded under a pergola. Four steps lead down to the pool and patio area where you can sunbathe during the day on the sunbeds provided or sit in the circular cushioned seating area and watch the sun go down. There is also a 5-seater luxury Hotspring Jacuzzi positioned to enjoy those magnificent ocean views, a daybed to relax on and take in the amazing views, an outdoor shower, a pool table for entertainment, and a built-in BBQ for those balmy nights when you want to cook at the villa while enjoying those views. Walking distance from the villa to the harbor is just 5/6 minutes, and you can even walk along the cliff top to Puerto Calero (approx 2km) to enjoy the Marina and smart restaurants there.
Pool Detail (approximately):
Size: 10m x 4m
Depth range: 1.25m – 1.60m
Heating: Electric (November to end April inclusive, May to October £150 per week)
Water Type: Normal
Pool Cover: Yes
Access: Roman Steps (5) gradually entering the pool
The property is on 2 levels. There are 8 steps leading from the lounge/patio doors, and then a further 4 steps up to the pool. There are 6 steps leading from the pool to Bedroom 1. Walk-in showers are available in all bathrooms.
The main house is air-conditioned throughout. There is an alarm and a safety deposit box. Cots and High Chairs are available upon request.
This is not essential in Puerto del Carmen but could be an advantage if you are planning to see the many sights the island has to offer.
Distances (approximately in kms):
Fully prepared for arrival and departure clean included. Additional cleaning/change of linen & towels provided weekly or mid-stay for stays of 10 to 13 nights. All linen and bath/hand/tea towels provided. Pool/beach towels are provided for your convenience.