Licence No: VV-35-3-0001052
Prices and Occupancy:
Prices are based on up to 4 people sharing. Supplements payable for guests over 4 is £125 per week. First child under the age of 2 years at the time of travel stays free. Please contact us for a final price.
This unique accommodation offers both privacy and tranquillity, set in its own extensive, mature gardens with play area. It is situated in a peaceful cul de sac close to the beautiful Marina of Puerto Calero which has a good selection of exclusive shops and restaurants. The majority of the spacious rooms are air conditioned. The 2 storey property with its own private pool has 5 bedrooms (there is a 6th but please ask for further information) and 4 bathrooms. The lower level has a large recreation area with bar, pool table, home cine and music system. A perfect location for couples and families looking for a relaxing holiday.
1. (Ground level) King bed with bedside tables and lamps. Walk in dressing area/wardrobes. Patio doors to terrace with chill out seating. Air conditioned. En-suite shower room.
2. (Ground level) Twin bedroom with single bedside table with lamp. Fitted wardrobes.
3. (Ground level). Double bedroom with bedside tables and lamps. Fitted wardrobes. Air conditioned.
4. (Lower level) Double bed with bedside tables and lamps. Fitted wardrobes. Air conditioned. En-suite shower room.
5. (Lower level) Double bed with bedside table and lamps. Fitted wardrobes. Air conditioned. En-suite bathroom.
6. Bunk beds with office desk (internet cable available). The other two bedrooms lead off this room so only to be used on understanding of layout. Sleeps an additional 2 children if required.
1. En-suite shower room to bedroom 1. WC, twin basins with vanity mirror and large step in shower with screens.
2. Family bathroom to bedrooms 2 & 3. WC and twin basins with vanity mirror. Oval bath with hand held shower facility.
3. En-suite shower room to bedroom 4. WC, hand basin with vanity mirror. Large step in shower.
4. En-suite to bedroom 5. WC, twin wash basins with vanity mirror. Large bath with shower over.
There are further guest toilets with washbasins on the ground floor and lower level.
Modern fitted teak kitchen with breakfast bar, electric hob/oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge freezer and other mod cons. There is a door to a separate terrace (same terrace as bedroom 1) with comfortable wicker. A spacious air conditioned dining area is furnished with a large wooden table and chairs to seat 10 people. Large picture windows overlook the gated pool area
Comfortable lounge with leather sofas and 60 inch TV with satellite system (including BBC/ITV and Spanish TV which has facility to change language). Air conditioning and large picture windows overlooking swimming pool and gardens. Wi-Fi is provided for your convenience.
(Lower level) A large spacious area with pool table and foosball. There are comfy leather sofas to relax and enjoy.
The swimming pool is surrounded by volcanic walls and mature gardens. There are comfortable wooden sunbeds with covers and the area is gated. The pool is on the lower level and steps lead up lead to an ample garden area with palm trees, BBQ area and outside bench and tables for eating. There is a wooden and rope play area that can be used at clients own risk.
Pool Detail (approximately): Fully gated.
Size: 7.5 m x 4.5 m,
Depth range: 1.2 m – 2 m
Heating: Electric (November to end April inclusive)
Water Type: Normal
Pool Cover: Yes
Access: Roman Steps
Set on two levels, there is a large internal staircase (stair gates available) and the pool area is on the lower level so accessible by steps only.
Select the Amenities Tab above for a full list.
Cots and High Chairs available upon request at an additional cost of £15 per week, per item.
Puerto Calero is an exclusive Marina with a fabulous selection of privately owned boats located in a sheltered bay. The Marina, which boasts an impressive range of boutiques, bars and restaurants is in a beautiful, privileged setting with views to the Atlantic Ocean and the mountains. This is the place to be pampered, enjoying a drink at one of the Al fresco bars whilst watching the lovely yachts, sailing boats and waterside leisure activities.
The busy resort of Puerto Del Carmen is just a 5 minute drive away or you can take the taxi boat from the Marina to the Old Town harbour. There are reliable and inexpensive bus and taxi services allowing you to explore all areas easily.
This is not essential if you are happy to remain in Puerto Calero as the Marina is only a few minutes walk away. However it could be an advantage if you are planning to visit the different resorts or see the many sights the island has to offer
Distances (approximately in kms):
Small local pebble Beach 1.0
Main Beach in Puerto del Carmen 5.5
Fully prepared for arrival and departure clean included. Additional cleaning/change of linen & towels provided weekly or mid stay for stays of 10 to 13 nights. All linen and bath/hand/tea towels provided. Pool/beach towels are provided for your convenience.