In a superb position directly opposite the wide Fariones beach, this privately owned complex is set in well-maintained gardens surrounding a large attractive swimming pool and small children's pool. The ground floor apartment sleeps up to 5. Here you can relax and soak up the sun, undisturbed by the promenade, bustling with shops, bars, and restaurants.Read more
- Bedroom 1: Double bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds
- Walk-in shower, WC & washbasin
- Fitted kitchen with electric oven & hob, fridge, kettle, toaster, iron, and ironing board.
- An attractive and comfortably furnished lounge.
- WIFI and MAG Box system providing Box Sets, Films, BBC/ITV/CH4/5, and Sky.
- The attractive pool is surrounded by sun terraces and mature gardens.
- The sun terraces have fantastic sea & mountain views.
- The downstairs apartments have terraces, and upstairs apartments have balconies with patio furniture.
- Shape: figure eight
- Size: 21m X 12m
- Depth range: 0.60m – 1.75m
- Water type: normal
- Heating: no
- Steps: stepladder
- Handrails: yes
- Pool cover: no
- The apartments are centrally located, to admire the view the complex is in an elevated position and does have quite a lot of steps.
- If this is a potential issue, please contact us for further clarification.
Tabaybas E8 Ground floor – Other Amenities
- Safety deposit box & washing machine
- Wifi included
- The Las Tabaybas complex is situated right in the centre of the main beach avenue.
- The busy resort started life as a fishing village and now boasts all the facilities and amenities of a Spanish holiday town, with an abundance of shops, restaurants, and bars.
- A variety of restaurants offer multiple options for the visitor to decide where to eat.
- From traditional restaurants, offering typical local products and establishments specialized in national and international cuisine with dishes from around the world.
- There is a long sandy beach where sunbeds and shades are available for hire, and in addition, various water sports are available.
- There is a reliable and inexpensive bus and taxi service allowing you to explore all areas easily.
- The popular marina of Puerto Calero is a short drive, or you can take the taxi boat from the old town harbor to spend a relaxing afternoon watching the boats.
- Activities include: Theme park, boat trips, Deep sea fishing, island excursions, golf course, diving, mini-golf, go-karting, tennis, sports center, bike hire, shopping center, spas and wellness centers, horse riding (in Macher village), whale museum (Puerto Calero) Water Park (Costa Teguise).
- This is not essential in Puerto del Carmen but could be an advantage if you are planning to see the many sights the island has to offer.
- Beach: 0.07km
- Supermarket: 0.07km
- Resort: 0.07km
- Airport: 8.76km
- Golf: 2.54km
Cleaning service is provided weekly.
Please note internal pictures are representative only. Each property is slightly differently furnished but to a similar standard.
Prices are based on up to 4 people sharing. For a quote, please use the calculator on the top right or contact us.